Information on Blomberg warranty
Total customer care - our commitment to your satisfaction.
The Blomberg range not only incorporates the latest technology and style, every product has been designed from the ground up to give a long life of outstanding performance.
All Blomberg products carry the CE mark to indicate their compliance with relevant European Union Directives.
Being a member of one of the world's largest manufacturing organisations of consumer products, Blomberg gives you a complete customer care service, which will look after your product for years to come. Naturally whichever Blomberg product you choose, it comes with a full 3-year warranty that covers the cost of parts and labour should repairs become necessary.
Your details may be used by Blomberg Consumer Products and the Domestic & General Group of Companies for breakdown insurance and marketing purposes. No information supplied by you will be disclosed to any third party except sometimes in relation to repairing the product.
Guarantee Terms and Conditions
Your Blomberg product is guaranteed against the cost of breakdown repairs for three years from the date of the original purchase.
What is covered?
- Repairs necessary as a result of faulty materials, defective components or manufacturing defects
- The cost of functional replacement parts, but excluding consumable items
- The labour cost of a Blomberg Consumer Products approved repairer to carry out the repair.
What is not covered?
- Transit, delivery or accidental damage or misuse and abuse
- Cabinet or appearance parts, including knobs, flaps, handles or container lids.
- Accessories or consumable items including but not limited to filters and light bulbs
- Repairs required as a result of unauthorised repair or inexpert installation that fails to meet the requirements contained in the user instruction book.
- Repairs to products used on commercial or non residential household premises.
- Your Blomberg consumer product is designed and built for domestic household use only
- The guarantee will be void if the product is installed or used in commercial or non-residential domestic premises
- The product must be correctly installed, located and operated in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Instruction Booklet provided
- Professional installation by a qualified Electrical domestic Appliance installer is recommended for all washing machines, dishwashers, electric cookers and cooker hoods.
- Gas cookers must only be installed by a Gas Safe (or BORD GAIS) registered Gas Installer.
- The guarantee is given only within the boundaries of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
- The guarantee is applicable only to new products and is not transferable if the product is resold
- Blomberg Consumer Product disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages
- The guarantee does not diminish your statutory or legal rights.
- Please keep your purchase receipt or other proof of purchase in a safe place; you will need to have it should the product require attention in the guarantee period.
- Before requesting service please check the trouble-shooting guide in the Operating Instructions as you may be charged where no fault is found even if your product is still under guarantee.
For any guarantee enquiry please contact us 0800 917 0879